Friday, May 14, 2010

Do the hop!

My Google Reader is very angry at me right now. Why? It's the Book Blogger Hop, of course!

It's a great way to find fellow book lovers -- although, I warn you: if you're like me, you'll soon find yourself adding WAY too many books to your never-ending TBR list.


New to Bibliolatry?

If you've just arrived via the Hop: welcome! My name is Jenn, I've been hanging out here for over five years (five years!?), and I love to read.

I focus mainly on the classics and on contemporary/literary fiction, although sometimes something creepy (or quasi-creepy) slips in.

Got any recommendations for me? By all means -- let's hear em!




13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I just stumbled upon your blog from the Book Hop! I love your blog name, it's really cool! :-)

You can find me at Ex Libris. Hope to see you there! :-)

Lydia said...

found you from the Book Hop!

mpartyka said...

I'm hopping through too - I use Blogging Today to keep up with everyone.

Janna said...

Howdy, just found your blog through the Hop. You've been doing this for 5 years!? Wow!

Looking forward to following your blog.

If you want to check out my blog, the URL is http://www.primoreads.com/

Sarah Joyce said...

Hey, I'm a new follower via the Hop. I love your blog!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Just hopped by to say have a fantastic weekend :)

pussreboots said...

I'm a new follower via the blog hop. Pussreboots.

Beverly said...

Hey there - just hopping by! Stop by The Wormhole

bibliophiliac said...

I'm already a follower; stopping by on the hop.

Rica Eat World said...

Hi! Just stopping by! Great blog :)
http://thesmartyowl.blogspot.com/

nat @book, line, and sinker said...

you've been in my reader for a year and i'm just showing some love! :) i can't believe you've been blogging for 5 years...i thought i was hardcore after blogging 3 years but clearly i'm an amateur!

Bybee said...

I've been hopping over to your blog for quite some time...maybe 3 years. Yep, I'm a fan!

RANDI FINE said...

Hi! Found you on Book Blogger Hop. I'm a writer! Come visit my blog...Hope you'll follow me back! Randi http://www.navigatingthepathtohappiness.blogspot.com/