Friday, July 17, 2009

Reading Resolution: June Update

Time to gather some links and rack up my progress for the month of June. Not that great, but I was traveling for a good bit.


RESOLUTION TITLES READ IN JUNE: 2

Eco, Umberto. The Name of the Rose
Irving, John. The World According to Garp


NON-RESOLUTION TITLES READ IN JUNE: 6

Brown, Kevin and Annette Presley. The Liberation Diet
von Daniken, Erich. Chariots of the Gods
Doyle, Larry. I Love You, Beth Cooper
Kurlansky, Mark. The Food of a Younger Land
Waters, Sarah. Fingersmith
Wood, Patricia. Lottery


TOTAL TITLES READ IN JUNE: 8

CURRENT RESOLUTION PROGRESS: 27 / 88

TOTAL BOOKS READ IN 2009: 41

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave you an award... see my blog. ;-)

Anonymous said...

wow...41 books for the year--you're moving right along. i haven't bothered to count how many books i've read this year...it's surely less than i hoped to read. good thing i still have 5 more reading months until 2010. :)

how was 'garp'? i've been reading it for years now...and haven't gotten much past 100 pages. everyone tells me how great it is...why can't i finish it? i have guilt over this book.

Bibliolatrist said...

Kristin: you're awesome! Thank you so much...I always get way too happy over things like this.

booklineandsinker: It too me AWHILE to get into GARP...I definitely wasn't hooked from the beginning, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Don't feel guilty over not being able to finish it though...if you're meant to, you will. (My zen moment for the day.)