Wednesday, October 06, 2010

RR10: September

September was a good reading month for me, especially when you remember that I returned to school and have been quite busy with the little devils.

Also, I've been KILLING my first entry into RIP, so I'm proud to say that I'm fulfilling a challenge, and fulfilling it well.

Unfortunately, I have, as before, continued my excellent streak of reading NOT A SINGLE THING on my reading resolution. EXCELLENT.

Anyway, let's get to it.


BOOKS READ, SEPTEMBER 2010

Castillo, Linda. Sworn to Silence
Cottam, F.G. Dark Echo
Harwood, John. The Seance
Maberry, Jonathan. Patient Zero
McGrath, Patrick. Dr. Haggard's Disease
Sigler, Scott. Ancestor
Wharton, Edith. Ethan Frome


RESOLUTION TITLES = 0 (9/80)

NON-RESOLUTION TITLES = 7

TOTAL READ IN SEPTEMBER 2010 = 7

TOTAL READ IN 2010 = 53









3 comments:

nat @book, line, and sinker said...

lol...i have yet to get to my new year's reading resolution--to read 'the book thief'--so don't feel too badly! you had a good month, better than mine by far. :)

Shelley said...

Ethan Frome: literature's strongest antidote to suicide attempts.

Marie Cloutier said...

You did great! Personally Ethan Frome made me want to open a vein. I'm glad you liked it though! Probably just me...LOL