Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You make my day!

Whoopee!

Sarah has gifted me with the You Make My Day award. I've been having a crappy day and this was an instant pick-me-up. Thanks, Sarah!

Now I have to choose 10 bloggers to pass on the award. I've stuck to those blogs written by a single blogger as well as those blogs that stick to either books or writing as topics. Otherwise, this list would be impossible to limit to 10. Enjoy!

1. Chiron over at RabbitReader
2. Kristin over at Books 4 Breakfast
3. Linda over at Another Good Thing
4. Kelly over at A Book in the Life
5. Erin over at The Paperback Stash
6. Indigo over at Full Steam Ahead
7. Susan over at Naked Without Books!
8. Stephanie over at Stephanie's Confessions of a Book-a-holic
9. JRH over at Stuff on My Mind
10. Most Prepossessing over at Names Have been Changed


9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow. Thanks!! I'm honored to have made your Day!!

purplefugue said...

Oh schucks!! You shouldn't have. But I'm thrilled to bits!! :-)

Unknown said...

Yippee. I'm a weiner. Thanks for sharing the Gaiman review too. I loved loved loved Anansi Boys.

ErinPaperbackstash said...

Awww thank you! I'm glad I "Make Your Day" :)

The Library Nook said...

Ah thank you so much! You have now made my day lol!

JRH456 said...

And you made my day so I am glad that I make yours and of course I will return the award

You recieved my "You Make My Day Award" at www.jrh456.blogspot.com

Bybee said...

Thanks for saying I made your day. Shucks....I'm using my book to hide my blush...

Anonymous said...

You book-lovin' sweetheart! You are a rockstar.

Chiron said...

I am touched to depths you can only imagine! If I had known the book would have this effect, I would have read it a long time ago!

What else can I read? I want to the Buck Henry of Bibliolatrist!

-Chiron