Thursday, March 12, 2009

As flies to wanton boys are we

Fool
Christopher Moore

The next title of my reading resolution is also my newest review for Pajiba.

This time, I've read Fool, the latest by Christopher Moore. Long-time readers of Bibliolatry may remember my first encounter with Moore, the excruciatingly painful Fluke. Ah, good times.

Anyway, the good news is that Fool is way better than Fluke. You can read my full review here.

In a nutshell: I didn't hate it, but I'm still not a fan. Sorry, dude.

Bibliolatry Scale: 3.5 out of 6 stars

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stooooppp!! i was dying to read this...i love moore's bloodsucking fiends. his writing is so irreverant...he cracked me up. i'm sad to hear about fool. waah. but i'll still read it. hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Oy. The reviews have been so mixed with this one that I think I'll wait for the paperback. I'm glad you didn't hate it, at least!

Jeanne said...

"Inner snicker." At least the book inspired you to some amusing turns of phrase (and I'm including the back and forth about Fluke, because I'm easily amused--like scores of other Moore fans).