Monday, April 06, 2009

Reading Resolution: March Update

I didn't do so well on my reading resolution this month. Why? Two words: LOST and Drood. I've decided to finally -- five seasons into the show -- start watching the former, as they are all streamed for free online at abc.com. The latter is good, but time consuming, especially when one spends all her time watching, say, the first season of an immensely intriguing tv show.

So, alas, my numbers are low.

DuMaurier, Rebecca
Lehane, Mystic River
Moore, Fool
O'Nan, Songs for the Missing

(Don't forget that I also read a great ARC this month, Darling Jim, which doesn't count toward my resolution, but it was so good I couldn't put it down. It's due out in print this month, so check it out!)

RESOLUTION TITLES READ IN MARCH: 4

TOTAL TITLES READ IN MARCH: 5

CURRENT RESOLUTION PROGRESS: 21/88

TOTAL BOOKS READ IN 2009: 22





6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's easy to get lost in Lost. A book a week is still good. actually, you're a a book every six days if you count the ARC.

Anonymous said...

i borrowed the first season of lost from my library...but the pilot episode scared me to death!! i couldn't stomach it. :)

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Another LOST addict – yeah! When you finally get caught up, you should join us over at the LOST Books Challenge blog (lostbookschallenge.blogspot.com). Not only are we reading all the books referenced in the show/by the creators, but we also recap/analyze the new episode each week. It is LOTS of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with Lost. I'm only somewhere in the middle of season two but goodness gracious it is hard to stay away.

Bibliolatrist said...

The pilot episode scared the living you-know-what out of me too - the aftermath of the crash was just all too real for me.

I'm about halfway through Season 1, and I'm already dreading getting caught up - the same feeling as when one finishes an excellent book. So, I want to rush through them, but not too quickly, now ;-)

Molly said...

I have owned a Kindle since November and you are absolutely right - it is GREAT for the chunksters!

I have this book waiting on my bookshelves just dying to be read -- but alas, I need to wait until the summer. Great Review!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog today. I am learning so much about proper blogging etiquette from today's Musing Monday meme.