Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BBAW Meme -- with a twist

Oh, boy. I'm always a sucker for a good meme, so of course I couldn't pass this one up. And, this meme celebrates BBAW, so participating feels even more necessary.

Since we were instructed to be creative when answering the following questions, I'm going to try to answer using only those words that begin with vowels. I'm counting Mr. Y too, because I can. (And I must, or else game over.) So, without further ado, here we go:


Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
Yes, occasionally; I enjoy all edibles.

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
I only inscribe educational oeuvres.

How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears?
I use any insignificant article in identifying an area.

Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
Any engrossing account earns attention.

Hard copy or audiobooks?
I enjoy an actual object.

Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
I am accomplished at arresting an oeuvre at any interval.

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
Occasionally, if it appears important.

What are you currently reading?
An internationally infamous author's exciting account of an unbelievable adventure

Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time?
I often ingest assorted accounts in unison.

Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
Anytime, anyplace, anywhere.

Do you prefer series books or stand alone books?
Individual oeuvres.

Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?
Atwood Adams

How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?)
Ilk initially; after, alphabetically



* * * *


Whew! that was hard. Let's not do that again.





8 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG you're amazing! How long did it take you to do this meme with the method you chose?

Chrisbookarama said...

That was cute! I am not that creative.

Bibliolatrist said...

Believe it or not, it didn't take as long as I expected, since I just kept my computer's thesaurus open as I answered the questions. Still, there were a few that stumped me...not sure why I like to torture myself sometimes!

Trisha said...

That was awesome! My favorite is "I often ingest assorted accounts in unison". I may actually have to use that one. I really enjoyed it. I went the total opposite was for my quick list and bypassed words for pictures!

ImageNations said...

Interesting...I really do envy you. Reading 'The Lost Symbol'? ouch...please let me read your review when you are done...

Florinda said...

Now THIS was clever! I'm quite impressed :-).

Elizabeth said...

Wow. Just, wow. I am in awe. =)

Marie Cloutier said...

Wow :-) What a great job you did!