Tuesday, September 07, 2010

RR10: August

The beginning of August brought a boon of books to my table, and I read steadily for quite some time. Then, unfortunately, I had to face facts: I needed to prepare for the upcoming school year.

BOOOOOOOO.

As such, August was ultimately a mediocre month of reading. I haven't even had time to post about everything I've read. I have, however, continued my excellent streak of reading NOT A SINGLE THING on the reading resolution I started, oh, I dunno, FOREVER ago.

sigh.


BOOKS READ, AUGUST 2010

Collins, Suzanne. Mockingjay
Harris, Charlaine. Dead to the World
Hjortsberg, William. Falling Angel
Rossi, Phil. Crescent
Russell, Mary Doria. Children of God
Silverman, Sarah. The Bedwetter
Webster, Jean. Dear Enemy


RESOLUTION TITLES = 0 (9/80)

NON-RESOLUTION TITLES = 7

TOTAL READ IN AUGUST 2010 = 7

TOTAL READ IN 2010 = 46



You can't see me, but right now I'm shaking my fists at the heavens. Curse you, brain. It's all your fault.





No comments: