Tuesday, June 26, 2007

MY WORST FEARS HAVE BEEN REALIZED

So, here I am, sipping a nice cuppa tea and reading some blogs. I head over to Imani's blog, where I see she's taken a quiz to determine her blog's rating.

(In case you were wondering -- and I know you were -- Bibliolatry is also rated "R" for words like "shit," "ass," and "suck." What happened to the f-bomb I dropped a few days ago? That's not worth a mention?)

Anyway, after I took that quiz, I noticed I could take another to determine my likelihood of surviving a zombie apocalypse. My overwhelming fear of zombies is something I've discussed before, so you know I was all over this shit as soon as I saw it.

TO MY UTTER SADNESS AND CHAGRIN, HOWEVER:




So training begins tomorrow. I think I'll start with nunchucks. It just seems like a good idea.


hardy har har


However, in an effort to end on a postive note, if I make it past the zombies,




Great.

5 comments:

Sean said...

Maybe you'll get lucky and it won't be zombies. Maybe it will be hordes of flesh-devouring insects, which are like zombies but you can step on them.

Always look on the bright side. That's what I say.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I only have a 37% chance of surviving. So if you see me during the apocalypse you may want to run the other way :)

Anonymous said...

I have only a 31% chance, what am I doing wrong?! Maybe we all need to read the Zombie Survival Guide.

Chiron said...

Well, I am worth $4,105.00 with a 47% chance of surviving a zombie attack. Do you think zombies might pay more than the going rate??
--Chiron
PS Leave the link.

Dewey said...

Ha ha, these quizzes are great. My blog is R too, and the quiz counted FIVE f-bombs. I think they were all in one poem that I didn't write, though.