Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another stupid quiz

I found this quiz via Dewey's blog. Lord knows I can't resist a quiz.





You're Les Miserables by Victor Hugo!


One of the best known people in your community, you have become something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created all manner of art in your name. And yet your story is one of failure and despair, with a few brief exceptions. A hopeless romantic, you'll never stop hoping that more good will come from your failings than is ever possible. Beware detectives and prison guards bearing vendettas. Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.

So true. It's almost as though the quiz-maker has seen into my very soul.

Odd that I'm a book I've never read. Actually, I do at least own it; it just stares at me morosely while newer books get read instead.

Oh well.

By the way, if you would like to sing about me, dance in my honor, or even create any manner of art in my name, please upload it to youtube so that my ego can grow to even more terrifying proportions.

2 comments:

Dewey said...

Oh, you got a good one! I haven't seen anyone else get this yet, either. You're unique!

Stephanie said...

Fabulous book!! One of my very favorites! I'm the Mists of Avalon!