Monday, June 30, 2008

Which of the 10 best online stories of 2007 is your favorite?

While I'm busy scribbling away at a myriad of reviews, I thought I'd leave you a nice way to spend a Monday, especially if you're stuck in an office. The following link will provide you with lots of reading to occupy your time.

Jason Sanford, editor and publisher of storySouth, has chosen the top ten online short stories of 2007, and until July 17, you can vote for your favorite. The winner will receive $300, and all the stories are available online.

The following stories come from a variety of online literary mags, and a variety of genres are featured.

You may click here to go to the list.

If you have time, come back and leave your favorite in the comments. As soon as I've made my way through all of them, I'll do the same.

Happy reading!

No comments: