Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Reading Resolution: April Update

Finally -- the spell has been broken. The monstrous grip held by both LOST and Drood has been broken, and I can now return my full attention to my reading resolution. April wasn't the best of months as far as my resolution was concerned, but I'm getting back to it. Really, I swear.


RESOLUTION TITLES READ IN APRIL: 4

Ferris, Joshua. Then We Came to the End
Freund, Harry. I Never Saw Paris
Mabanckou, Alain. African Psycho
Thomson, Rupert. The Book of Revelation


NON-RESOLUTION TITLES READ IN APRIL: 3

Lerman, Eleanor. The Blonde on the Train
Matheson, Richard. Button, Button
Simmons, Dan. Drood



TOTAL TITLES READ IN APRIL: 7

CURRENT RESOLUTION PROGRESS: 25 / 88

TOTAL BOOKS READ IN 2009: 29



2 comments:

Absology said...

Ouch. I read only two. Though one was more than a thousand pages.
Do you have any tips on what I should do to read faster/more? Please help!

Anonymous said...

i read about 7 books in april...i've been reading far too many book blogs and reviews. blogging is cutting into my reading time! this month i'm getting back on track. really!!