Monday, January 19, 2009

She had me at one-handed orphan

The Good Thief
Hannah Tinti

The Good Thief marks another reading resolution title -- I'm well on my way!!

The Good Thief also has the honor of being my latest review for the good people over at Pajiba. I've heard nothing but praise for this book, so naturally I was afraid it would suck. Fortunately, I was wrong. Click here to read my review.

If you're interested in reading more about Tinti, you may follow this link to an interview in which she discusses, among other things, Junot Diaz. Click here to visit One Story, of which Tinti is the Editor-in-Chief.

In a nutshell: Fun, thought-provoking, and a romping good time.

Bibliolatry Scale: 5 out of 6 stars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice when books actually live up to the hype? I thought this book was excellent. It's one of those kinds of novels that remind you how fun reading is supposed to be. Glad you liked it!