Thursday, July 03, 2008

Linky-doo

In lieu of the half dozen or so reviews I don't feel like writing as this holiday weekend approaches, please enjoy the following.

BookFox ponders the nature of the short story.

Speaking of stories...ahh, censorship.

Moving from published stories to writing of a more...personal nature, we have this lovely exchange between two roommates. I too love mocking the anger of others using my exceptional editing skills.

And finally, I can say unequivocally that this video. is. THE SHIT. Warning: zombies ahead. Beware claymation gore. (Via FARK)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that video absolutely made my day. And my husband's. And my son's. Thank you! :D

Anonymous said...

That's the best video I've seen in a long time. Wow!

Thanks!

Needles

Anonymous said...

Damn, that maid was bad-ass!